Lucia Lodge at Sunset
Lucia cell phone wallpaper 128x160
NOTE restaurant & gas station restrooms: In California most all restaurants and gas stations have restrooms for customers (most are wheelchair accessible), I have never had anyone stop me from using their restrooms because I was not a customer; I would feel free to exit the highway and use the restrooms at any gas station or restaurant if the urgent need arose.
Public Restrooms Locations from South to North:
- Montaña de Oro State Park - on the way to and in the campground, also at the south end of the park by the Coon Creek Trailhead parking lot.
- Morro Bay - public restrooms are down by the rock, by the boat launch, at the Cloisters and pretty much every other park.
- Cayucos - public restrooms are down by the pier and at the south end of town by the beach off 24th Street.
- Cambria - has restrooms downtown East Village at 4001 Center Street, at north and south ends of Moonstone Beach located at Leffingwell Landing on the north and a little state park near Santa Rosa Creek on the south, also at Shamel's Park
- San Simeon Acres - south of San Simeon Acres before Cambria there is a state day use area with public restrooms "Washburn Day-Use Area" on the east side of the highway
- San Simeon - there are public restrooms at W.R. Hearst Memorial Beach and Sebastian's General Store and Cafe
- Hearst Castle - has public restrooms at the visitors center
- Ragged Point Inn - has public restrooms and a million dollar view
- Gorda Springs Resort - has public restrooms
- Willow Creek Beach - has public restrooms
- Sand Dollar Beach - in their picnic area and across the highway at Plaskett Creek Campground and north on the highway .9 mi at the Pacific Valley Station (USDA Forest Service)
- Mill Creek Beach Day-Use - has public restrooms
- Kirk Creek Campground - although there is no running water they do have vault toilets available
- Limekiln State Park - has public restrooms
- Lucia - Lucia Lodge has facilities right next to the highway which include public restrooms
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park - restrooms next to the parking area
- Big Sur Station - has public restrooms
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park - there are restrooms at the state park and the Big Sur Lodge as well
- Andrew Molera State Park - has restrooms available
- Garrapata State Park - restrooms are located between gates 8 & 9, and 10 & 11
- Point Lobos Natural Reserve - has restrooms available
- Carmel - the closest public restrooms to the PCH are Highway 1 at Rio Road, Barnyard Shopping Village on north side and at Crossroads Village Shopping Center south of Rio Road
Big Sur Coast Moonlight